|Product Name:||HHO Gas Generator||Gas Production:||1500 L/H±10%(Adjustable)|
|Application:||All Cars||Voltage:||AC 220V|
car decarbonization machine,
internal engine cleaning machine
1500 L/H±10% Carbon Clean Diesel Engine Car Engine Cleaner For Gasoline AC 220V
1. Remove carbon deposits from a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen without harming the engine.
2. Only need to connect the intake manifold to avoid removing any parts of the engine.
3. The carbon removal process takes only 20 minutes.
4. You can immediately feel the effect after removing carbon.
6. After carbon removal, exhaust emissions through the three-way catalyst will be reduced
Main technical parameters
Product model: HO-1500
Working voltage: 220V/50Hz or 380V/50HZ
Working current: 150A ~ 300A
Gas pressure: e<0.2bar
Working medium: electrolyte
Confirmation before install
1. The Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine for automobile engine should be installed on a stable, clean and flat ground.
2. This machine is powered by a single-phase 220V or 380V power supply. Please carry out an appropriate ground wire connection.
3. We recommend placing this machine in an open space that is independent and well cooled.
4. The length of the hose connection between the installation position of the Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine and the car should be less than 10 meters, preferably controlled to about 5 meters.
Compared with traditional methods
|Hho carbon cleaner||Chemicals drip carbon cleaner||Water based foam detachable||Traditional dismantle engine|
|Carbon cleaning time||20 minutes||40 minutes||40 minutes||About 2 to 4 hours|
|Environmental protection||Complete combustion, non-toxic and harmless exhaust||Toxic and harmful exhaust||Not easy to handle waste||Carbon particles, not easy to handle waste|
|Advantages and disadvantages||The engine can be idling||The engine is running at idle speed, and the medicament is continuously inhaled||The implementation process is cumbersome and the carbon is incomplete||Time wasting, destroying the original assembly, cleaning intuitive|
|Cost||Carbon cleaning process||Chemicals drip, engine oil, oil filters||Chemicals foam, engine oil, oil filters||Time of engine dismantling, chemical drip, engine oil, oil filters|
Steps of adding the liquid
Step 1: preparing the electrolyte;
Step 2: Open the filling port;
Step 3: adding liquid with a funnel;
Step 4: Stop adding liquid when the height of the liquid addition reaches the yellow line of the water seal height;
Step 5: Refill the sealing cap to complete the dosing.