230 Volt Best Engine Carbon Deposit Cleaner Hydrogen Carbon Cleaner For Diesel Vehicles
Environment friendly working Principle of HHO:
1. Take use of electrolytes instead of chemical cleaning agent to support carbon cleaning.
2. Produce the mixture gas of Oxygen and Hydrogen( Called Browns gas) by the hydrogen generator.
3. The machine will sent the Browns Gas into the engine system in vacuum condition.
4. The Browns Gas burn with the carbon deposit in the engine.
5. The carbon deposit melted by the high temperature during the combustion of Hydrogen and carbon.
6. Finally, the melted carbon will be mixed with the steam outlet through the exhaust pipe.
||AC 110V single phase
|Ambient temperature range
- Turn on the power and select the operating mode(Negative or Vibration mode).
- Insert the gas outlet pipe of the machine into the car engine intake manifold (air filter or brake vacuum tube).
- Start the vehicle and keep idling
- Setting the time of cleaning carbon(up to types of vehicles, usually 20 min),then click the start button on the control panel.
- When hearing the buzzing sound, the machine finished engine carbon cleaning.
- Turn off the power of the machine, then turn off the vehicle, pull out the gas outlet pipe in the end.
- Restore the car line.
- Start the car, step on the throttle at a constant speed until the speed is at 3000-3500 rpm and then release it,and do it again after 3 seconds. This was repeated 6 times. Until the moisture and dirt in the exhaust pipe are discharged, the carbon removal is finished.
- 7. Test the car for 1 to 2 kilometer for better carbon removing.
- The hydrogen-oxygen carbon removal machine should be placed in a well-ventilated position. The ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 °C, the maximum temperature should not be higher than 40 °C, and the relative humidity should not exceed 90%.
- Place on a flat, clean and dry floor.
- Do not place heavy objects on the top cover of the hydrogen and oxygen carbon removal machine. If necessary, turn off the unit and clean the case with a semi-moist rag. Do not wipe the machine with any solvent.
- When connecting the power cord, please make sure that the main power switch of the unit is off.
- Before starting any power supply, check that all power cord connections are secure and reliable.
- The hydrogen and oxygen carbon removal machine is recommended to be placed in a fixed position and it is prohibited to move the machine during the carbon removal process.
- Before running the unit, please make sure that the car has enough gasoline so that the car can run at idle speed for more than 30 minutes without turning off.
- Before starting to remove carbon, please confirm that the car has no other bad faults (such as idle speed, oil leakage, black exhaust, abnormal engine noise, ignition system failure, fuel injection system failure, etc.).