|Product Name:||HHO Gas Generator||Gas Production:||1500 L/H±10%(Adjustable)|
|Usage:||Car Care Product||Voltage:||AC 220V|
car decarbonization machine,
internal engine cleaning machine
Best Engine Carbon Deposit Cleaner Decarbonizing Treatment For All Cars
What is the impact of carbon on the car?
1. Increase vehicle fuel consumption
2. Reduce engine power
3. Make the vehicle shake when the vehicle is idling
4. Lead to excessive vehicle exhaust emissions
5. It is not easy to catch fire when the vehicle is started.
6. When the carbon deposit is serious, it will cause damage to the engine piston and crankshaft.
|AC Voltage Requirement (V)||220~240V,single phase|
|AC Current (A)||<15|
|Max. Gas Output(L/h)||1500|
|Max. Working Pressure (Mpa)||0.02|
|Max. Water Consumption (L/h)||0.7|
|Dimensions - L*W*H (mm)||600*650*1250|
1. Environmental protection: HO-1500 uses water electrolysis to produce active hydrogen and oxygen for carbon removal, eliminating carbon pollution, and HO-1500 decarburization vehicles can reduce harmful gas emissions by 60%, energy saving and environmental protection.
2. Save money: no labor costs, low material costs, no need to change oil
3. Save time: only 20 minutes for carbon removal time
4. Car protection: It can prolong the service life of the engine. There is no chemical component involved in the carbon process, and it will not cause damage to the engine components.
1. Continuously decompose hydrogen and oxygen from water by electrolysis.
2. Hydrogen is a kind of fuel and Oxygen plays a role as combustion aid. In the engine running conditions, hydrogen and oxygen fuel coming into the engine room, with air and other vehicle fuel (oil or gas) burning together. Hydrogen and oxygen’s combustion will produce high temperature steam. Hot water vapor is known to soften hard carbon deposits, softening a thin layer of carbon each cycle. The softening of carbon deposition occurs at this stage of the engine's work. (Carbon deposition softening process)
3. At the same time, hydrogen is also a kind of catalyst. Hydrogen with air coming into the engine. In the process of compressing, due to the hydrogen molecular is very light, it spread everywhere in combustion chamber. At the same time, hydrogen molecule is very small, which is able to move quickly to the inside of carbon deposition to soften carbon deposition. With hydrogenation, non-combustible carbon changes into a combustible carbon deposition. (Carbon deposition modification process)
4. After the carbon deposition modified in the last cycle, it is burned off in the next combustion process, and carbon dioxide is produced and discharged out of the car.
5. Boost: Significantly improve engine output horsepower, increase power by 10-15%, and significantly improve acceleration
6. Shock absorption: Improve engine jitter and stabilize the vehicle at idle speed