|Product Name:||Car Cleaning Machine||Frequency:||50/60HZ|
|Power:||＜6 KW||Gas Production:||1500 L/H±10%(Adjustable)|
|Working Pressure:||≤0.2Mpa||Control Panel:||LCD Touch Screen|
|Usage Scope:||0.8～6.0 L||Ambient Temperature Range:||5℃～50℃|
hho carbon cleaner,
car decarbonization machine
Voltage AC 220V HHO Carbon Cleaner Blue 50/60 Hz For Diesel Cars
Hydrogen engine carbon cleaner is a machine that utilizes the catalytic characteristics of the hydrogen and oxygen, the combustion-supporting characteristics, the high-temperature characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame, and the characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame-generating water to remove the carbon inside the automobile engine. It can clean such engine parts as intake valve, combustion chamber, fuel system, spark plug, catalytic converter and so on.
|Item||Engine carbon cleaning machine|
|Main function||Carbon clean|
|Rated voltage||AC 220V|
|Rated power||<6 KW|
Why should do carbon cleaning for cars:
1. There are many reasons for increased carbon deposits: incomplete combustion, poor oil quality, bad driving habit, low speed driving for a long time, poor air quality, etc.
2. The carbon deposits causes ‘engine trembling, cold start failure, driving weakness, fuel oil consumption increased, exhaust emissions exceeded the standard’ and other failure.
3. The increased carbon deposits will heavily effect the vehicle performance, resulting in 90% of engine component failures, fuel consumption increased, excessive exhaust emission, shorten the lifetime of engine and other relative accessories.
|Gas Output||1500L/h ±10%|
|Working Pressure||≤0.2 Mpa|
|Ambient temperature range||5°C~50°C|
1. HHO carbon cleaner machine produce hydrogen(H2) and oxygen(O2).
2. H2 and O2 will be sent into engine through vacuum pipe or air intake.
3. H2 will run into the surface of carbon deposits, and combine with carbon to form hydrocarbon.
4. Hydrogen will make combustion with O2, then carbon deposits will be removed.
5. HHO carbon cleaner agent enhance cleaning effect, protecting engine parts and extend the engine lifetime.
Compared with traditional methods:
|Hho carbon cleaner||Chemicals drip carbon cleaner||Water based foam detachable||Traditional dismantle engine|
|Carbon cleaning time||20 minutes||40 minutes||40 minutes||About 2 to 4 hours|
|Environmental protection||Complete combustion, non-toxic and harmless exhaust||Toxic and harmful exhaust||Not easy to handle waste||Carbon particles, not easy to handle waste|
|Advantages and disadvantages||The engine can be idling||The engine is running at idle speed, and the medicament is continuously inhaled||The implementation process is cumbersome and the carbon is incomplete||Time wasting, destroying the original assembly, cleaning intuitive|
|Cost||Carbon cleaning process||Chemicals drip, engine oil, oil filters||Chemicals foam, engine oil, oil filters||Time of engine dismantling, chemical drip, engine oil, oil filters|