|Gross Weight:||65kg||Working Pressure:||0-1.6 Mpa|
atf fluid exchange machine,
transmission flush equipment
Atf 1500 Ford Transmission Fluid Change Cost Transmission Flush Kit
The transmission flush machine is a kind of machine that uses the pressure generated by the machine to dynamically change the automatic transmission oil. The oil change rate can reach 95% or more. The operation process is simple, but it needs the support on the equipment. In addition, because the traditional gravity-replacement automatic transmission oil can only replace about half of the waste oil, and the cycle machine can be replaced more thoroughly, this can also extend the transmission oil maintenance cycle appropriately.
Why change transmission oil?
The viscosity of the gearbox used for a long time will become thinner, resulting in a decrease in lubrication performance, a decrease in sealing performance, an increase in resistance and increased wear, resulting in unstable pressure and affecting the working accuracy of the hydraulic system. The gearbox control accuracy is lowered, the shifting accuracy is lowered, and the smoothness and response speed are affected. The oil cooling performance and the oxidation resistance performance after the deterioration are degraded, and the problem of excessive oil temperature is likely to occur. Vicious cycle further shortens the life of oil and transmission components.
|Working pressure||0-1.6 Mpa|
|Oil tube||2.5 m|
1. Do not smoke near the device while the device is in use.
2. Do not use the device near heat sources and sources of ignition.
3. This device can only be used indoors to avoid exposure to the sun or rain.
4. Power off the unit after use.
5. Keep the hose away from rotating parts and hot parts of the car, such as fans and radiators.
6. When replace the automatic transmission oil, it must be operated by a professional operator. During operation, the professional operator must pay attention to the operation of the machine. The quality of the selected automatic transmission oil must meet the requirements stated in the operated vehicle’s maintenance manual