|Product Name:||Diesel Engine 220V Hydrogen Portable Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine||Input Voltage:||50/60Hz|
|Application:||Engine Carbon Cleaner Machine For Sale||Dimension - L*w*h (mm):||600*600*1100mm|
|Max. Water Consumption:||0.7L/h||Gas Production:||1500 L/H(adjustable)|
car engine carbon cleaning machine,
carbon cleaning equipment
20 Minutes Carbon Cleaning Machine With HD Screen Hho Carbon Cleaning Kit
1. Hydrogen carbon cleaning machine is a device that generates hydrogen and oxygen by electrolysis of water to burn with the carbon in the engine.
2. It is also known as hho generator or hydrogen generator but used for cleaning engine carbon deposits.
3. The voltage of our hho machine is AC110V~380V/ 50 Hz.
4. After cleaning carbon deposits for cars, the exhaust are H2, CO2 and H2O, which is do no harm to the environment.
5. HD touch screen for operation
6. Three operation modes can be optional, negative pressure mode, Vibration mode, manual mode.
7. Not only can it clean gasoline cars, but also can clean diesel cars.
Compared with other carbon cleaners:
|Hho carbon cleaner||Chemicals drip carbon cleaner||Water based foam detachable||Traditional dismantle engine|
|Carbon cleaning time||20 minutes||40 minutes||40 minutes||About 2 to 4 hours|
|Environmental protection||Complete combustion, non-toxic and harmless exhaust||Toxic and harmful exhaust||Not easy to handle waste||Carbon particles, not easy to handle waste|
|Advantages and disadvantages||The engine can be idling||The engine is running at idle speed, and the medicament is continuously inhaled||The implementation process is cumbersome and the carbon is incomplete||Time wasting, destroying the original assembly, cleaning intuitive|
|Cost||Carbon cleaning process||Chemicals drip, engine oil, oil filters||Chemicals foam, engine oil, oil filters||Time of engine dismantling, chemical drip, engine oil, oil filters|
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in wooden carton.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU,DDP.
Q4. How about your lead time?
A: Generally, it will take 15 days after payment. The specific lead time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you send me price list?
Yes, we can. But the accurate price depends on the exchange rate, quantity, and the material cost.
Q6. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery