|Product Name:||HHO Carbon Cleaning Machine||Usage:||Hydrogen Carbon Removal|
|Color:||Blue||Gas Production:||1500 L/H(adjustable)|
internal engine cleaning machine,
car decarbonization machine
Water Electrolyzer Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine EGR Valve Cleaner For Trucks
Features and advantages:
1. Increase the engine power up to 20% by cleaning carbon deposits. So after using our HO-1500 hho carbon cleaner, the car owner will find that the engine start and stop become easier, and the speed can be controlled more smooth.
2. Save fuel consumption by 15%-20%. By cleaning the oxygen sensor, it optimizes the air-fuel ratio to 14.7:1, which is almost the same ratio of a new car.
3. Extends the service life of TWC. The high temperature steam produced by oxy-hydrogen generator will clean up the parathion mixture and increase the efficiency of TWC.
4. By only connecting with intake pipe, without removing any parts from engine, it won't damage grease sea, gasket or engine, nor will it spoil engine oil (maintenance free, no need to change engine oil).
5. Decrease the exhaust emissions of harmful gases up to 60%.
6. It only takes 20-30 minutes, saving more time.
|Working life||80,000 0Hours|
|Item Name||Engine carbon removal machine|
|Scope||Automobile Truck Bus Motorbike|
1. Continuously decompose hydrogen and oxygen from water by electrolysis.
2. Hydrogen is a kind of fuel and Oxygen plays a role as combustion aid. In the engine running conditions, hydrogen and oxygen fuel coming into the engine room, with air and other vehicle fuel (oil or gas) burning together. Hydrogen and oxygen’s combustion will produce high temperature steam. Hot water vapor is known to soften hard carbon deposits, softening a thin layer of carbon each cycle. The softening of carbon deposition occurs at this stage of the engine's work. (Carbon deposition softening process)
3. At the same time, hydrogen is also a kind of catalyst. Hydrogen with air coming into the engine. In the process of compressing, due to the hydrogen molecular is very light, it spread everywhere in combustion chamber. At the same time, hydrogen molecule is very small, which is able to move quickly to the inside of carbon deposition to soften carbon deposition. With hydrogenation, non-combustible carbon changes into a combustible carbon deposition. (Carbon deposition modification process)
4. After the carbon deposition modified in the last cycle, it is burned off in the next combustion process, and carbon dioxide is produced and discharged out of the car.
1. Engine carbon cleaning
2. Car engine maintenance
3. Producing Hydrogen and oxygen