|Product Name:||Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine||Power:||150W|
|Color:||Red||Working Medium:||Special Cleaning Agent|
engine decarbonization products,
engine decarbonization kit
High Efficiency Chemical Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine For Three Way Catalytic Converter
Why do engine valves get dirty?
After each combustion cycle, valves gradually become clogged with carbon deposits. Although completely normal, excessive accumulation of soot can lead to the progressive deterioration of normal engine performance. Increased engine noise is another negative symptom of this issue. For most drivers, it is a difficult situation to assess firsthand since valves are not very accessible. Therefore, proper engine maintenance is imperative.
|Working Pressure||0-1.6 Mpa|
|Ambient temperature range||-5°C~50°C|
|Endoscope Pixel||1.3 millions|
|Working medium||Chemical cleaning agent|
|Application||Gasoline car engines|
|Usage||Car engine carbon clean|
|Type||Other car care product|
How to clean valves?
The most expensive operation is the dismantling and manual cleaning of the valves. This is what most mechanics will recommend. The price will vary according to the brand and engine type, however it is the cost of labor that takes the biggest financial toll since the valves are so difficult to access.
The least expensive option is clean the valves by the special cleaning agent. Using the engine machine cleaning, it can clean the valve more completely for only clean it separately.
Cleaning methods of intake manifold and throttle:
1. Turn the valve cleaning fluid under the cap, pour the necessary cleaning liquid into the tank and tighten the cap. Note: the gasket must not be left out and the cap must be tightened.
2. Connect the air source, the air source for 4-6Kg/cm2 compressed air. (Notice: pressure regulating valves and needle valves must be closed before compressed air connected to, prohibit exceeding 8/Kg/cm2 pressure)
3. Pull out a little bit the "left" knob of the air pressure regulating valve of the cleaning machine, then rotate the pressure regulating valve clockwise, and start the engine, running at normal idle speed, that is, carry on the cleaning work, (the pressure regulating valve rotates clockwise to boost the pressure, Rotating counterclockwise to decompression, pressure regulating EFI vehicle is about 2.5kg / cm2, fuel truck is about 2Kg/cm2 pressure, but must be adjusted according to the pressure required by the engine of the vehicle)
4. Open the hood (engine) and remove one of the most convenient intake manifold (throttle)
5. Start the engine , running at idle speed
6. Take out a special atomization connector, connecting to the cleaning pipe of the equipment, and put it into the inlet pipe that the engine has just taken down. Open the atomizing fluid line and spray clean the atomizing joint for about 8 minutes to 10 minutes.
7. After cleaning finished, firstly, close the pressure regulating valve of the equipment to the left, and then take out the atomizing joint pipe
8. Turn off the engine and connect it back to the engine intake pipe as it is.
9. Cleaning the machine for convenient to use it next time