|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Cooling System Flush Machine||Application:||Car Care|
|Oil Tube:||2*2.5m||Usage:||Car Cooling System|
oil flushing equipment,
oil flushing machine
When do you change the antifreeze?
Antifreeze also has a shelf life. According to the engine maintenance manual, it is usually replaced two years or 40-60,000 km, because the shelf life of antifreeze is generally two years.
The use of antifreeze can provide lubrication and noise reduction for the engine, and can also delay engine wear.
When the machine is replaced with antifreeze, the tank can be cleaned.
1. Before the replacement, the engine needs to be warmed up for ten minutes to increase the engine water temperature to form a large cycle
2. First disassemble the car engine water tank connection pipe and install the appropriate connector. Connect the connector on the machine to the tank
3. According to the size of the engine, add a proper amount of new coolant to the machine inlet
4. Adjust the control panel to the filling function
1. The engine must be warmed up before changing the liquid, otherwise the temperature control valve cannot be opened.
2. Add new coolant, need 2-3L more than the actual need of the engine
3. The machine power can be directly connected to the car battery.