|Application:||Engine Lubrication System||Voltage:||DC 12V|
engine oil flush machine,
oil flushing equipment
Car Engine Flush Machine Lubrication Oil System Cleaning Machine
1. Cycle cleaning Automatically under the engine running, which can clean all the sludge in the engine lubrication system.
2. It needs adding cleaning oil for washing the engine lubrication system thoroughly.
3. Filtering the sludge and other dirt through edible high precision filter cotton.
4. The effect can be displayed by the contrastive window, which is easier to promote it on the market.
5. Identify the positive and negative power supply and oil out and in direction automatically.
6. There is an oil filter inside making cleaning process more professional.
7. It is easier than the traditional way to change the engine oil and clean the engine lubrication system.
8. It is more convenient to operate the machine with the LCD screen.
9. Adapters cover all the models of cars, which is more professional.
|Working Pressure||0-1.6 Mpa|
|Ambient temperature range||2°C~50°C|
This equipment adopts all-intelligent computer board to control the whole process of cleaning. The whole cleaning process is controlled by one button. After setting the parameters, it only needs one person to be on duty, and the operation is simple and safe. The most safe cleaning of the lubricating oil passage in the form of static cleaning, which is a good assistant for deep maintenance of the engine.
The centrifugal oil filter and the full-flow paper oil filter installed in the general automobile engine better maintain the good quality of the oil. But the mileage of the vehicle increasing resulted in reducing the filtration capacity of the engine oil filter gradually. The fuel not burned completed, water, combustion products (such as carbon deposits, coke) accumulated in the lubricating oil, the oxidation products of the lubricating oil (colloids, asphalt, various acids, etc.), sand, dust, Black and non-ferrous metals wear more and more particles. The gel deposited on the top of the combustion chamber and the piston can form carbon deposits and cause abnormal combustion of the engine. The piston ring and the valve stem are glued, which will cause these parts to stick and stick, which aggravates the wear of various parts of the engine.