|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Fuel Injector Cleaner And Tester||Weight:||27kg|
|Applicable Models:||Gasoline Car||Certification:||CE|
|Ambient Temperature Range:||-10°C~40°C||Color:||Red|
electronic fuel injector tester,
ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning machine
Fuel Injector Cleaning Service Fuel Injector And Cleaner Cleaning Machine For Sale
As one of the key components of the EFI(electyonic fuel injection) engine, its operation will seriously affect the performance of the engine. The value of the injector is considered to be expensive, and most people will not easily replace it. However, due to the influence of driving habits, driving environment, etc., the injector is extremely prone to carbon deposits and is blocked. If it is not detected and maintained from time to time, it will shorten the life. So all of them will increase the number of maintenance of the injector. Therefore, it is essential to clean and inspect the injector.
|Ultrasonic cleaning power||100W|
|Pulse width range||0. 5-25ms Step 0.1ms|
|Analog detection speed range||10-9990rpm step 10pm
1. Positive cleaning function: 4 or 6 nozzles can be cleaned in the forward direction at the same time.
2. Reverse cleaning function: Reverse cleaning of 4 or 6 injectors at the same time.
3. Ultrasonic cleaning function: powerful ultrasonic cleaning technology can completely remove the carbon deposit on the injector.
4. Atomization test function: Use the backlight to thoroughly observe the spray atomization of the injector.
5. Uniformity test function: Detect the uniformity of the fuel injection amount of each injector.
Why should do fuel injector cleaning for engines?
Poor fuel can cause the injector to work poorly, causing serious carbon accumulation in the cylinder, accelerating wear of the cylinder and piston ring, resulting in unstable idle speed, increased fuel consumption, accelerated acceleration, difficulty in starting and excessive discharge; severely blocked spray. The nozzle is damaged and the engine is damaged.