Improve Engine Performance Car Carbon Cleaning Machine With Visible OS
What is Carbon Cleaning service ?
- The Carbon Cleaning machine has a remarkable cleaning capacity. With this advanced technology, developed over several years, hydrogens is pulsed through the air intake pipes, can burn off up to 75% of the carbon deposits that prevent your engine from running smoothly.
- Using our unique hydrogen-powered decarbonizing machine, a technician at our Carbon Cleaning center will remove nearly all carbon build-up. In just 30 minutes, your engine will run like new.
- So before replacing your engine parts, try Carbon Cleaning. A dirty engine as the result of carbon deposits is the new threat to vehicle performance.
||HHO Engine carbon cleaning machine
Why does the three way catalytic converter become dirty?
- The catalytic converter is one of the essential components of the vehicle emission control system. It treats many of the harmful emissions produced by the engine, converting them into water and harmless gases. If the catalytic converter malfunctions, it must be replaced quickly.
- The catalytic converter is a sophisticated engine component that utilizes various principles of organic chemistry. The core is usually a ceramic monolith with a honeycomb structure. A film of precious metal is laid over the monolith, which serves to intercept the exhaust gases and decompose them. This reaction, occurring at high temperatures, causes the exhaust to be much less environmentally harmful. The ceramic monolith is enclosed within a sealed casing and is further protected by a coating of insulation.
- In theory, a catalytic converter is designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle, or so manufacturers claim. It is now common knowledge, however, that catalytic converters on average last approximately 120,000 km.
- A poorly maintained or faulty catalytic converter results in excessive fuel consumption as well as a loss of engine power and overall performance.
- The catalytic converter is only effective at temperatures above 750°F. That is to say, it takes a few minutes (roughly 10 km) before the catalytic converter really begins to do its job. Therefore, it is within these first few kilometers of driving that toxic gas emissions are the most significant.
- On short trips, since the engine doesn’t have sufficient time to warm up, the catalytic converter becomes dirty. And in this day and age, half of all trips made by motorists are short ones.
- In traditional way, cleaning three way catalytic converter needs dismantling it and then using the chemical cleaning agent to clean it. But now, hho technology can make it easier.
In fact, it is a hydrogen-oxygen generator and some accessories. The hydrogen-oxygen carbon removal machine is a device that utilizes the catalytic characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen gas, the combustion-supporting characteristics, the high-temperature characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame, and the characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame-generating water to remove the volumetric carbon inside the automobile engine. When the two gases burning in the engine, the carbon deposits will be melted by the high temperature and then brought out with the steam.
Effects of carbon cleaning
1. Saving the fuel consumption
2. Reduce engine noise
3. Save car repairing cost
4. Prolong engine life
5. Increase 20% of engine power
6. Decrease 70% of air pollution