|Product Name:||Engine Carbon Cleaner||Voltage:||AC 220V(Adjustable)50/60HZ|
|Power:||＜6 KW||Gas Production:||1500 L/H±10%(Adjustable)|
|Usage:||Engine Carbon Cleaning||Application:||Petrol And Diesel Vehicles|
|Working Medium:||Electrolytes||Type:||Car Workshop Tools And Equipments|
car engine carbon cleaning machine,
carbon cleaning equipment
CE Approved Hho Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine Oil Consumption With Pressure Alarm
Using water as raw material, electricity is decomposed into Hydrogen and Oxygen by electricity. Hydrogen is used as raw material, Oxygen is used for combustion. And it is sent into the interior of the automobile engine through the air inlet and mixed with gasoline and air.
|Gas Output||1500L/h ±10%|
|Working Pressure||≤0.2 Mpa|
|Ambient temperature range||5°C~50°C|
Hydrogen engine carbon cleaning machine belongs to the car care products, so it can be used in all the workshops of car maintaining like car repair shops, car care centers, 4S shops. As door to door service is popular in many countries, it also can be used for personal business.
1. It Only needs 20 minutes to clean engine carbon.
2. Obvious effects after cleaning the carbon, and satisfied customers 100%.
3. One machine can serve for both petrol and diesel vehicles.
4. A wide scope for vehicles: cars, SUV, Business cars, buses, trucks, etc.
5. It can clean engine parts like intake, injector, DPF, spark plug, etc.
6. Improve cars' performance, increase 20% engine power and decrease 72% pollution.
7. Guarantee 100% safety for using the machine.(Automotive negative pressure alarm device)There do no harm to engines.
8. After cleaning carbon, oil consumption, 70% of air pollution and engine noised can be reduced, and 20% of engine power improved.
9. HD touch screen can make carbon cleaning more convenient.
Daily maintenance of carbon cleaning machine:
1. The carbon removal machine should be placed indoors for work, and it is strictly forbidden to be placed in the outdoor rainwater to cause equipment damage.
2. When the ambient temperature in winter is below -10 °C, the electrolyte must be drained.
3. The carbon removal machine is recommended to perform an electrolyte replacement after half a year of operation.
4. Circuit and pipeline inspections shall be conducted every six months.
5. Replace the filter element every three months, and drain the condensate tank every ten times.