|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Fuel Injector Cleaner And Tester||Voltage:||AC220V|
electronic fuel injector tester,
ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning machine
Top Fuel Injector Cleaning Machine Best Way To Clean Fuel Injectors
How to clean the injector?
There are many ways to clean fuel injectors on the market, and the prices are very different.
In the worst case, you need to replace your injector. This is the most expensive solution and the advice of most maintenance technicians. And for different models and brands, the price is not the same. In general, the average price is between $1,000 and $2,000.
The second, relatively inexpensive, is to use our machines to inspect and clean them. Ultrasonic strong cleaning ability to remove stubborn carbon.
|Product name||Fuel injector cleaner and tester|
|Intensity of outer magnetic field||<400A/m|
|Applicable models||Gasoline car|
1. Ultrasonic cleaning : Use ultrasonic containers to remove stubborn carbon
2. Uniformity/Sprayability test : Test the uniformity of each injector by observing the measuring cup
3. Leakage test : Use system pressure to test whether the injector leaks
4. Auto. Test : To test injectors by simulating different working conditions
Ultrasonic cleaning steps:
1. Turn on the ultrasonic cleaner power supply
2. Place the externally cleaned injector on the cleaning bracket in the cleaning tank
3. Pour the right amount of cleaning solution into the ultrasonic cleaner
4. Select Ultrasonic Cleaning in the control panel to set the time.