|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets/month|
|Product Name:||Brake System Flush Machine||Power:||150W|
|Pressure Gauge:||0-1.6Mpa||Vacuum Gauge:||-0.1-0Mpa|
brake bleeding machine,
power steering flush machine
Power Bleeder Brake Flush Machine One Man Brake Bleeder Kit Big Oil Drum
When do you change the brake fluid?
Generally speaking, we recommend that the brakes be replaced by the car for two years or 40,000 km, preferably not more than three years or 60,000 km. In fact, due to the climatic environment, the geographical location, and the different road conditions, the impact on brake oil is also different.
If the brake oil is not replaced for a long time, it may affect the braking system of the car, or even cause the brake to malfunction and cause an accident.
1. Automatic identify the positive and negative of power supply
2. Oversize window of new and old oil
3. Inside filter design, dynastic cycle cleaning
4. Closed electronic operation not only ensures the safe operation of the brake system but also greatly reduces the environmental pollution of the brake fluid;
5. It can be used freely without special training and will not generate bubbles during operation.
The difference between oil changer and manual
1. When the machine changes oil and saves time, the oil change operation can be completed in about 20 minutes.
2. The machine can replace four wheels at a time, and the labor needs one for one.
3. The machine changes oil to isolate the air, and the brake oil is most afraid of entering the air.
4. The machine adopts dynamic circulation cleaning, and the oil change is more thorough.