|Name:||Transmission Flush Machine||Voltage:||DC 12V|
|Weight:||50kg||Working Pressure:||0-1.6 Mpa|
atf fluid exchange machine,
transmission connector kits
150W Automatic Transmission Flush Machine For Oil Change And Cleaning
Things you should know about a transmission flush
1. A transmission fluid flush is different from a fluid and filter change.
2. A fluid flush will not repair an internal transmission problem.
3. A fluid flush is a preventative maintenance procedure, not a cure all solution.
4. A flush is not recommended for certain high mileage vehicles.
5. A transmission flush is typically performed using a specialized flush machine.
6. A transmission flush can be performed using the transmission's pump without a flush machine.
|Working pressure||0-1.6 Mpa|
|Connector||Standard and optional connector|
What is a Transmission Flush?
A transmission flush is a process in which the fluid in an automatic transmission is flushed out of the transmission and replaced with new ATF. The flushing process, when done correctly, replaces nearly 100% of the old fluid with new fluid, including fluid in the torque converter and oil cooler lines.
1. Easy to use adapters allow quick hookup to virtually any automobile make and model
2. Fully automatic operation allows greater revenue and profit
3. Large 2.5 gallon-per-minute pump performs faster exchanges.
4. Portable, fully interactive; Works with vehicle’s 12-volt battery for easy fluid exchanges
5. Integrated battery tester
6. Adapter management rack
7. Includes both standard and optional adapter sets